Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 4th of July- a story in pictures

I'm a little bit cute
 We visited my dad in Indy for the 4th this year. This was a brave undertaking with the 5 month old who was in the midst of her worst sleep week ever.... and a 5 hour road trip. I was nervous. Seriously. But, alas, all was well. There were some missed naps for both girls, and a horrendous 8 hour drive home, but we survived! And best thing of it, we got to spend time with family, and Olivia loved the fireworks this year!
Ready for the parade!

I got a lotta candy!

My dairy free dessert contribution. It was soooooo yummy!

We need to eat 4 bowls of watermelon each

Ava slept though the fireworks, only to wake up 15 minutes later. Maybe it was too quiet!

Neither one of them had a nap that day, and were that weird kid-tired where they act all crazy

Cousins- loving the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment