Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

That though I have my complaints with Ava's napping skills, she is 100% better than Olivia ever was.

That I have a husband with a great work ethic, who works hard to provide for us, and allow me to stay home with the girls.

For the beautiful view out my back door, and into my back door. Reminds me of that song, "But the view I love the most, is from my front porch looking in."

For the small amounts of time I get alone. They may be rare, but they really do change my outlook on life when they do happen.

Rocking Ava to sleep at night to the same lullaby CD that I rocked Olivia to. Smelling the same nighttime lotion on her skin, and remembering her as a tiny baby.

The view has changed, as it is now minus the playset! See the horses way off in the distance? They are Olivia's favorites!

Olivia- 2 months

Ava- 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment