Monday, January 30, 2012

Do You Love Eric Carle?

I know we do at this house! I have started adding some new stuff to my ETSY store, in hopes of making a little money. This project started with me wanting to actually paint something for my own kids (wow!). So I made them these:



They now live in our playroom :) I LOVE them!!

Then a friend asked me to make these, for her son:



And once again, I fell in love.

So I started these:

I have two to finish during naptime tomorrow. How can I love each one more than the last?!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Just found your blog through TAT birthday party linky up and am wishing I found it earlier. We are having a hungry caterpillar party for my son's 3rd bday this weekend. I'm obsessed with his books. Love these! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindi! Would be a great gift for him later on too; it seems they never get too old for these books!

    ReplyDelete