Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Lucky Are We?!

A
Redneck Playpen
 A friend of ours, Mindy, has horses in a nearby town. It has never worked out that we have been able to go out there, until the other day. I threw caution to the wind, and decided to forgo Ava's morning nap ( I NEVER do this!), so that we could go out and let Olivia ride. I just knew she would love it. On the way there, I finally told her where we were going, and she was so excited!

And yes, it was worth it! All of the kids had a blast, and I even got on one of the horses for a few minutes, thus reliving my childhood fantasy of becoming some amazing horse rider-person. Yep, that's what they call it.
Brushing Wendy

Olivia' ride!

She was in heaven

Double riding with Lillie

Well, there's Ava- in case you couldn't tell...
Anyways, can't wait to go out there again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment