Thursday, January 20, 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday

The point of this post is that as moms, we most often are behind the camera. I got the idea from my bff Jane, on her blog. So we are supposed to get out from behind the camera, and get IN a picture. Then see who else does it that we follow, and tell them all how adorable they are :)

So here goes! As of the next couple weeks, I am sure I will be looking really pretty, and I hope I remember to actually POST this! Maybe Jane will remind me. Who doesn't need a reality check as to how a mom will be looking with a 2 year old and a newborn :)


So there we have it! In all our glory!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! so glad you are doing this with me...you look beautiful of course, and Olivia smiling for the camera now is so cute! love those pigtails...can't wait to see pics of your TWO sweet girls very soon!

    ReplyDelete