Wednesday, January 19, 2011

38 weeks

Ugh. Really, ugh. I have been having contractions for about 3 weeks now, pretty much a couple hours every day. They aren't horrible, but they are uncomfortable. However, they have gotten me no where.

I feel ok for the most part, I'm just really big and unwieldy... for lack of a better word! Olivia has been really understanding, and will probably be really surprised when I start actually jumping up off the floor, and playing with her like I used to!

Um. cause now I make her bring toys to me on the couch, and that is how we roll.

We had a sprinkle, hosted by Katie, Christa and Andrea, and it was great!! Lots of Italian food and crazy kids running around. Christa got the flu and couldn't come, which was sad :( But she got better, and no one else got sick, so that worked out ok :)
Here is an ADORABLE outfit Andrea for Ava!! I cannot wait to see her in it!
We got our sit and stand stroller, which I was on the fence about, but now I am realllly glad we have it. We will be going to the zoo and all kinds of stuff this summer, and although Olivia doesn't ride in the stroller by herself at this time, she will not want to walk around all those kind of places 100%. Plus she may get jealous that Ava gets to ride sometimes. Here she is demonstrating it....

We are getting really excited! I am ready to meet her, and ready to not be pregnant. But she is hanging out a couple more weeks I think. It's weird to know that in a month, I will have a baby, no matter what. I will barely remember the feelings that I am feeling right now. And that's because I won't be sleeping..... at all...... akkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment