Thursday, July 16, 2009

11.5 months

Someone tell me that does not in fact mean my baby is about to be a year old. I wonder how I am really going to take that. Why does it seem so emotional? I made a slideshow the other day to play at her birthday party and I cried. Some combination of the music we chose and the pictures just made me lose it. I feel like we have been through so much in the short time of a year. And it feels like she has been here forever. Ok, I'm done with that. I am sure there are many more emotional "one year" posts to come. On to some happy stuff!

Here are some new pictures of Olivia!
Guess who got her first tooth! And the second one is well on its way, as you can see. It was a week from hell, but it came through and we had a couple good days. Then the second one started, and the moodiness came back. Along with the 5 am wakeups....

This is her new favorite position. Especially when there is a dog on the couch to play with. 

1 comment:

  1. Blog looks great! Thanks for having us over today. Made blackberry crips tonight...yum! Olivia...you are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete