Monday, November 9, 2009

Kroger Triple Coupons- Trip 1

I could not resist this. I went through ALL of my coupons and bought everything I could that applied. I bought some things that we didn't need right now, but everything was able to fit into the pantry or fridge/freezer out in the garage. The savings weren't as big as I had hoped, but that is easily explained by the random "extras" I got as well. Nothing crazy, but milk, ground beef, etc.

Here is the breakdown on what I ended up getting for free, or close to it:

2 Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 bag frozen peas
Mrs Dash seasining
2 Coffeemate creamers
4 pack of Batteries
Lean Pockets

There were many more, but I cannot tell from my receipt what was what now!

 
I am going back again tomorrow to another store, while Nana watches Olivia. She did really good today, but between my bum leg, and her 15 month attention span, we were a bit rushed!

Spent- $51.09
Saved- $51.79
About 50%

I can generally save 50% on any given week, but not on this much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment