Thursday, August 13, 2009

My new mission

Is to lose 20 pounds. Maybe even 25. I am tired of being where I am. I made excuses after Olivia was born, and pretty much ate what I wanted and didn't do a whole lot of working out. This is it. I did this once before, 6 months before the wedding, and there is no reason I cannot do it again.

I am not posting this for compliments, or for anyone to feel bad for me, I am just posting it! Maybe for encouragement. Or maybe because just to put it out there makes it more of a real goal, and if people know about it, then I can be more accountable. 

Needless to say, I am going to be brave, and post a picture from now, and a picture of where I want/need to be. I know my body has changed since having Olivia, but I will lose the weight!! 



2 comments:

  1. All you need to do is go on the "Brody Diet". Just kidding. I think that is an awesome goal! You can do it! You are right, it helps when people can hold you accountable. In my case, I will make Brody sick so I do not have a choice :) Carb free for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! You can do it!! Check out www.fityummymummy.com The lady who runs it really knows her stuff and sets you up with little mini workouts that make it easier to fit the workout into your day rather than having to plan stuff around your workout. She is clued in on strength training and doesn't preach that you must do CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. LOVE IT!! You can sign up and pay if you want, but I never have. I "friended" her on Facebook and I get her newsletter and watch her vids on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete